Contact Us Today (407) 294-9959


I am in foreclosure – what do I do?

Posted by Debi Rumph | Feb 19, 2018 | 0 Comments

If you have been served with foreclosure papers or will be within a short period of time, you should know that the worst thing that you can do is NOTHING. Ignoring your real estate problems will only make them worse. Homeowners facing these difficult and challenging circumstances are urged to contact The Law Offices of Debi V. Rumph for a consultation to evaluate their financial situation and their mortgage documents. However, we cannot help you if you do not take the first step and call our office.

About the Author

Debi Rumph

The Law Offices of Debi V. Rumph and Debi's Tenant Clinic Corner About Us Since July 2005, The Residential Realty Law Firm provided a wide range of legal services as it related to home ownership. However, on July 1, 2012, The Residential Realty Law Firm became the Law Offices of Debi V. Rumph. Debi pr...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment